A sweet & tangy thirst quencher
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 18 mint leaves, torn
- 2 cups POLAR Whole Strawberries - drained
- 3 mint sprigs
- 4 cups natural store-bought lemonade
- Bring the water and sugar to boil in a small pot. Stir until the sugar is dissolved, then turn off the heat.
- Add the torn mint leaves and give the pot a stir. Allow the simple syrup to cool
- Add the strawberries to a blender. Place a strainer over the mouth of the blender and pour the mint simple syrup into the container. Discard the mint leaves.
- Blend the simple syrup and the strawberries on low speed for just a few seconds. (The idea is to break the berries apart without making a puree so the bitterness of the seeds don’t come through.)
- Fill a juice picture halfway with ice and add the mint sprigs. Pour the lemonade and the strawberry mixture over the ice. Stir the strawberry mint lemonade and add more ice if necessary before serving.
Other recipes you might like