Adorable single easy & self serving treats.
- 1 can POLAR 15oz All Natural Pumpkin
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray jumbo muffin tin or ramekins with baking spray
- Follow directions on POLAR can to prepare the pumpkin pie filling (or see the recipe for Pumpkin Pie)
- Unroll pie crust on wax paper and use a pizza cutter to cut into fourths.
- Place crust into muffin tin or ramekins and fold sides to create tart shape
- Spoon in pumpkin pie filling close to rim of tart
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges of tart are golden brown.
- Optional: Dust with cinnamon sugar immediately after removing from oven and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Other recipes you might like