Perfect for the holidays, or any other day!
- 1 can POLAR 15oz All Natural Pumpkin
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk or creamer
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven 425 degrees F.
- Whisk together all ingredients in medium bowl until smooth
- Pour into prepared pie crust. Bake for 15 min
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean
- Let pie cool before garnishing. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator
Other recipes you might like