Vegan Friendly, Keto Friendly, Paleo Friendly, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free
- 3 pounds of tomato and tomatillo (Optional: roasted for color/flavor - about 10-15 min)
- 1 diced onion
- 1 head of POLAR fermented black garlic
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 3 cloves or 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon of avocado oil
- Salt to taste
- (Optional) 1/4 cup of Minced leafy herbs such as parsley / cilantro
- Cashew cream (optional)
- Blend together:
- 1 cup of almond milk
- ¼ cup of cashews
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- Heat the oil in a soup pot, then add the garlic and onion. Cook for 2-3 min.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the herbs) in and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Wait until the soup cools a little. If you have an immersion blender, carefully blend up the soup, otherwise carefully scoop the soup into a blender and blend till smooth in small portions.
- Salt the soup to taste, top with herbs and cashew cream (optional, or use half & half).
Other recipes you might like