Add a kick of umami goodness to your favorite dishes.
- Puree your black garlic by taking a single bulb and blending until the texture is smooth. Alternatively, you can chop the black garlic into small pieces and smash into a paste using the back of a spoon.
- Combine in a bowl 1 teaspoon black garlic puree, vinegar, juice, honey, rosemary, and red pepper flakes. Mix the ingredients together.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the mixture to the skillet.
- Cook until the sauce begins to bubble.
- Whisk in the remaining coconut oil.
- Pour over desired dish. Get ready for your dish to be transformed by the sweet, smoky flavor of our black garlic. It’s like barbecue sauce, but even better!
Other recipes you might like