Love tuna? Try this!
- Place drained Yellow Fin Tuna in food processor and pulse a few times to flake.
- Add rest of the ingredients and blend in food processor, scraping the side midway through.
- Use hands to form 2 one-inch patties and place on plate – refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours
- To Cook: heat lightly oiled pan on medium heat. Cook patties undisturbed about 3 min on each side (or until lightly browned)
- Serve with lightly toasted whole wheat buns garnished with optional red onion, cucumber slices, and alfalfa sprouts.
NOTE: Do not press down on patties or you are squeezing out the juices!
Other recipes you might like