Rich & creamy
- 1 can 13.75oz Polar Quartered Artichoke Hearts - drained & chopped
- 1 cup package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
- In a 1 quart casserole dish, combine all the ingredients except Romano cheese, mix well.
- Sprinkle Romano cheese on top of the casserole mixture.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes, uncovered for about 4-5 minutes to just brown the top.
Other recipes you might like