Egg-based Italian dish similar to an omelette or crust-less quiche.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, melt butter then sauté onion and garlic until onion is clear.
- Add artichoke hearts, mushrooms, zucchini to the skillet, sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into greased muffin tins, about half way up.
- Beat the eggs with salt and pepper until frothy.
- Mix in the grated cheese, then pour evenly over the vegetables.
- Top each muffin tin with a tablespoon of spaghetti sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Use a knife to loosen the edges of each frittata and serve.
Other recipes you might like